You can only minimize wrinkle – but not eliminating them completely – by taking care of your skin. Your diet and lifestyle are the most important factors for healthy skin.
Here are some anti-wrinkle tips:
- To avoid sun-induced wrinkles, always wear a sunscreen, a hat and other protective clothing, or use an umbrella under the sun. Also avoid exposure when the sun is at its strongest.
- To maintain a supple complexion, drink lots of plain water (to flush out toxins) and eat a healthy balanced diet with lots of fruits and vegetables, legumes, pulses and yoghurt.
- Get enough exercise for better blood circulation
- Have enough sleep. It is essential to have at least 8 hours of sleep per day.
- Learn to overcome stress and stop worrying. The more you worry, the more lines you will have.
- If you’re a smoker, kick the habit. Otherwise, you will get a “Smoker’s face” – one characterised by wrinkles spread out at right angles from the upper or lower lips, or corners of the eyes.
- “Unexplainable” ageing or changes to your skin could sometimes be due to your medication. Some medicines like Retin A (an acne treatment), several tetracycline antibiotics and some diuretics can make your skin more sensitive to the sun, and thus more wrinkle-prone.
- If your skin is extremely dry, use a moisturize. The cheaper the moisturizer the better because all moisturizer work the same.
- A thin coat of oil applied to your face, washed with warm water, smoothed out with a splash of cold water and a good tissue blotting works just as well.
you may also like...
Powered by Facebook Comments