We can be [tag]fit[/tag] and [tag]healthy[/tag] at any age! We have been brainwashed into thinking we can’t and that it’s just normal to take a bunch of pills when we are older. Not true! You CAN be fit and healthy no matter what age you are. Interested in knowing how? Here are some tips:
1. Eat [tag]organic food[/tag]s as much as possible. Organic is always better for your health since they are not filled with pesticides, herbicides and growth hormones.
2. Cut down on red meat; you don’t have to cut it out completely, but don’t eat too much of it. When you do choose to eat red meat, choose the leanest cuts.
3. Cut out pork and ham. Pigs eat anything and eveything, even their own excrement. Everything they take in turns into fat in a matter of hours. Yuk!
4. Drink lots of [tag]water[/tag]. Here is an easy formula to find out how much you need a day: Just divide your weight in pounds by two and drink that amount in ounces. For example, if you weight 120, drink 60 ounces; if you weigh 200, drink 100 ounces.
5. Cut down on your intake of [tag]milk[/tag]. It really isn’t as healthy as you think it is. When you do drink milk, make sure it is organic and not homogenized; if possible, try to get one that is not pasteurized either, though that is a tough one.
6. Exercise on a daily basis. Make [tag]exercise/tag] a priority in your life. For example, get up a half hour earlier and go for a walk or jog; walk everytime you get a chance instead of taking the car everywhere you go; go for a bike ride or play basketball with some friends.
7. Incorporate strength-training exercises twice or three times a week (don’t do it two days in a row, though, because it is the best way for your muscles to rest and grow)
8. Eat lots of berries and other fruits that are filled with [tag]antioxidants[/tag]. Choose a whole-food drink, like NingXia Red from Young Living, which is filled with antioxidants so you can help your body fight off all the free radicals and toxins that are all around us.
9. Cut down on your white sugar intake. When sweetening things, use raw sugar, stevia or organic blue agave. I personally use organic blue agave since it is so versatile and it is low-glycemic.
10. Lower your [tag]stress level[/tag]. The best way to do this is by listening to some nice calming, relaxing music. Another good way to do this is by inhaling pure, essential oils.
Live healthy no matter what age you are! Don’t accept health problems as just a part of life. They are not!
About the Author
Mirdza Hayden is passionate in organic living and she has been helping people lead healthier lives. Visit her website and learn how to lead a healthier life through healthy tips and wholesome recipes. http://www.MirdzasHealthSite.com
you may also like...
Powered by Facebook Comments