The method of using coffee grounds to remove or reduce cellulite has been around for a while. Many women claim success from doing this well known remedy.
Ground coffee can also be used an exfoliant. The coarse nature of the substance helps to remove the dead skin and reduce the size of your pores. The use of ground coffee on your skin will also firm and tone your skin.
What you’ll need:
2 cups of coarsely ground coffee
1/2 cup raw sugar or sea salt
2-3 teaspoon of olive oil
- Put some newspaper on the floor of your bathroom.
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Take a hot shower to moisten your skin and open your pores.
- Stand on the paper and apply the coffee mixture to your cellulite areas using your hands or a loofah mitt. Using wide circular motions,rub the coffee exfoliate onto your skin with strong pressure.
- Shower off, pat skin dry and apply a thin layer of your favorite body lotion.
you may also like...
Powered by Facebook Comments