This Cranberry Honey Lip Gloss recipe is from honey.com. I thought this is a beautiful lip care recipe that is perfect cold winter months.
The Ingredients Benefits:
Cranberries are in abundance during the winter months and it is a rich source of Vitamin C and antiseptic, thus making it a great active ingredient to protect the lips from the sun and neutralizes free radicals.
In this recipe, honey will be used as a natural humectant, which means it attracts and retains moisture. The sweetness of honey will also gives a sweet and pleasant smell and flavor to this lip gloss.
To provide softening and soothing effect to the skin, a few drop of Almond Oil will also be used. The final ingredient to this recipe would be Vitamin E, which is essential to help the lips look younger by reducing the appearances of fine lines.
What you’ll need:
1 tablespoon of sweet almond oil
10 fresh cranberries
1 teaspoon of honey
1 drop of Vitamin E oil
- Mix all the ingredients together in a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave for two minutes or until the mixture just begins to boil.
- Stir well and gently crush the berries.
- Cool mixture for five minutes and then strain through a fine sieve to remove all the fruit pieces.
- Stir again and set aside to cool completely.
- When cool, transfer into a small portable plastic container or tin.
you may also like...
Powered by Facebook Comments