Because of recent events in the war on terror, you no longer may take gels and liquids on planes in carry-on luggage.
This includes items such as toothpaste, perfume, shampoo and even lip gloss.
So what’s beauty-conscious traveler supposed to do? Carefair.com, an online beauty site, offers these tips for making the most of the recent changes in airport policies for carry-on luggage.
Here are some beauty tips for you to stay beautiful aloft with no liquids:
1. Avoid or cut down on caffeinated beverages like coffee, tea and soda. They are too dehydrating. Drink lots of water instead, or snack on fruits with a high water content such as berries, oranges and mango slices before or during your flight.
2. Moisturize before flying.
3. Pack cleansing towelettes and facial blotting tissue to remove excess oil and leave a light powder matte finish.
4. If you have any prescription acne medicine, make sure it`s properly labeled.
5. Look for powder alternatives to your shampoo and conditioner as well as your perfume. Try a dry, powder-based shampoo or perfume powders. Also, consider bringing baby powder to stay feeling fresh.
you may also like...
Powered by Facebook Comments