This free meditation e-book is provided by [tag]Ananga Sivyer[/tag] at her site.
Ananga Sivyer is a health writer with a passion for helping people feel positive and in control of their lives. She is also a contributing health editor for [tag]Lifescape Magazine[/tag] and the author of the [tag]self-help[/tag] workbook “The Art & Science of Emotional Freedom”.
In her beautiful meditation e-book, you will enjoy discovering:
- the benefits of [tag]meditation[/tag] & how to get started
- 5 finger [tag]qigong[/tag], an easy exercise for reducing anxiety
- the relaxing breath, how to get calm in minutes with this simple breathing exercise
- the grounding technique, let tension go and rest your mind
- 5 tips to develop a good meditation practice
- your breath & your mind, how your breathing affects your mood
- step-by-step healing energy meditation, discover the soothing effects of this lovely qigong self-healing exercise
- mindfulness meditation – a step-by-step guide
- counting breaths, a deeply relaxing breathing exercise
CLICK HERE to get your FREE Meditation & Relaxation eBook now and discover 9 quick and easy ways to relax and restore anywhere and anytime you choose
you may also like...
Powered by Facebook Comments