by Piotr Lebiedzinski
I am going to share here two of my much loved [tag]grilled salmon recipes[/tag] and some tips for beginners in the art of grilling.
[tag]Salmon[/tag] is a really delicious on grill. Salmon is an excellent source of protein and omega 3 fatty acids, selenium, niacin, vitamin B12, phosphorus, magnesium and vitamin B6. Fatty acids are essential for human health but because they cannot be made by the body, they must be obtained from foods. My grandmother used to say that what is good for your health usually tests terrible. I’m sure it’s not true in case of salmon. Salmon is also quite easy to grill even if you are not an experienced cook.
Using tips presented below one can be sure of his success as a cook.
* Leave the skin on the fish. It will prevent charring the meat.
* Brush the salmon with olive oil. It will bring out the taste and will not let the fish dry out. You can even brush it again during the cooking.
* Season to taste according to the recipe.
* Prepare the grill. Oil the grill racks with some olive oil.
* Cook the fish turning once or two during. Usually it should take 7 to 10 minutes.
* When the fish is ready it flakes when pressed with a fork.
If you are looking for some easy to cook and tasty recipes you can try one of these.
Grilled salmon – very easy, but in this case less is more, trust me.
* 4 pieces of salmon
* lemon juice
* olive oil
* salt to taste
Massage the salmon with lemon juice on both sides. After 15 minutes, massage the salmon with olive oil. Brush the grill with olive oil. Grill the fish 8 to 10 minutes on both sides. Serve with a slice of butter on top.
Grilled salmon wit apples and peaches – not that easy as a first recipe, but really not difficult.
* 4 salmon fillets
* 2 apples
* 2 peaches
* 2 teaspoons of butter
* some mozzarella
* 4 tablespoons olive oil
* 2 crushed cloves of garlic
* salt and black pepper to taste
Squeeze lemon. Mix up olive, lemon juice, black pepper and garlic. Rinse salmon fillets and marinate. Cut fruits into small bits. Put fillets on buttered foil. Put fruits on the fish and add some mozzarella on top. Cover everything with foil. Put on grill for 20 minutes.
Piotr Lebiedzinski is a real fan of [tag]grilled salmon[/tag]. He wants to share with everyone his favourite grilled salmon recipes on http://grilledsalmonrecipes.wordpress.com/
Powered by Facebook Comments