Harsh weather, wind, and cold can turn the soft lips into unkissable, chapped lips that are not only visually unappealing, but very painful in some cases.
Lips don’t have oil glands, so they can dry out especially easily – they appear cracked, bleed and seem to be unnaturally red. To save your lips this winter, you will need to exfoliate and moisturise your lips.
To kiss dry chapped lips goodbye, try these two easy steps:
1. Exfoliate – Take a soft toothbrush (with no toothpaste on it) and run it under warm water. Then gently brush your lips to exfoliate the dead skin.
2. Moisturise – Apply lip balm and let it penetrate for a minute. Make sure to pick a lip balm that is free from petrochemicals, pesticides, preservatives, artificial flavours, colours and additives. After all, we ingest it when we lick our lips and kissable lips shouldn’t cost us our health.
Picking the right lip balm for this winter is essentially important. If you suffer from severed dry chapped lips, it would definitely be helpful to use superior moisturizing lip balm. The good news is organic lip balms are one of the easiest organic and most cost-comparable products to find. So, no need to buy substandard lip balm for your lips – when healthy, real-food alternatives are available.
Organic Passion Product Recommendations
- John Masters Organics - A highly effective lip balm formulated with the finest organic ingredient. Provides nourishing relieving & energizing benefits. Shields lips against cold & wind.Infused with a sweet light flavor & refreshing scent.
- Carezzo Organics - Restore the natural glow to the lips you were born with with USDA Certified organic goodness. Comes in 4 different flavours – Unflavoured, Vanilla, Spearmint and Raspberry, minus the heavy waxiness.
- Nature Certified Organic Lip Balm - This lip balm is handmade. It has the goodness of Organic Beeswax, Organic Jojoba Oil, Organic Tangerine Oil. It leaves your chapped or dry lips feeling hydrated, fresh and good to go to shower kisses on those you love. This one has the natural fragrance of tangerine essential oil.
- Miessence Jaffa Lip Balm - For soft, kissable lips use this protective balm day and night. Nutritious shea butter, avocado and sunflower oils soften and smooth rough, chapped lips, while organic orange and vanilla taste deeeelicious!
- Juice Beauty Lip Moisturizer - Achieve your puckering potential with this lip moisturizer that blends nourishing shea and cocoa butter with sweet tasting organic orange and vanilla for organic, kissable lips. A Daily Essential for all skin types.
you may also like...
Powered by Facebook Comments