Serve With: Kimberly’s Carrot Cake
Prep Time: ~ 20 min
Yield: Enough for 1 carrot cake or 12-16 cupcakes
4 oz Creamed Cheese
2 cups Icing Sugar
1/2 tsp Vanilla Extract – Please use real vanilla extract, not artificial!
1/4 cup Butter – Melted
1/2 tsp Lemon Juice
* Grated Coconut – * Optional: Toasted
1. Using room temperature creamed cheese, cream well, add icing sugar and beat until smooth.
2. Add cold melted butter, vanilla & lemon juice to reach spreading consistency.
* Tip: If necessary only, add 1 tsp heavy cream to reach desired consistency.
3. Refrigerate about 10-15 min to firm up enough to spread easily.
4. After icing cake or cupcakes, it can be garnished with toasted coconut, nut halves, sprinkles or whatever, if desired.
5. Enjoy the pure pleasure of your dessert with a glass of milk!
Kimberly is the author of CookingWithKimberly.com. She has a degree in Pre-Medicine, as well as many minors, and is almost finished a Physical Education degree as well.
She has always been interested in health and the environment, and is passionate about organic living.
Kimberly also co-authors Natural-Weight-Loss-Tip.com and BlogNButter.com/health with her husband, Kenneth.
Powered by Facebook Comments