“A healthy beverage of fresh fruit juices before you go out for a night on the town…Take care of yourself and be careful out there!!!” ~ Kimberly Edwards
* Please use organic fruit!
Prep Time: ~ 8 min
Yield: ~ 7 cups of juice…Enough for ~ 4 people
Nutrition Facts: Full of vitamins, minerals, water and nutrients…
3 Grapefruit – Peeled
6 Apples – Of your choice
2 Beets – With greens, if desired
1. Wash apples with fruit spray and water, and cut in quarters.
2. Peel grapefruit or cut off peel.
3. Wash beets, cut greens off separately if they came with them,and quarter beets.
4. Turn juicer on and put grapefruit and beets in first, followed by the apples.
5. Stir, pour into beautiful, chilled glasses.
6. Enjoy something healthy before your night of partying…
* Tip: Your liver will thank you!
Kimberly is the author of CookingWithKimberly.com. She has a degree in Pre-Medicine, as well as many minors, and is almost finished a Physical Education degree as well.
She has always been interested in health and the environment, and is passionate about organic living.
Kimberly also co-authors Natural-Weight-Loss-Tip.com and BlogNButter.com/health with her husband, Kenneth.
Powered by Facebook Comments