Bananas are America‘s #1 fruit. Originated in the Malaysian jungle, bananas are available whole year-round and they are harvested every day of the year.
Containing three natural sugars – sucrose, frustose and glucose, a banana is often used to make delicious soft and sweet desserts.
Also, banana helps to give us an instant, sustained and sustantial boost of energy. Research has proven that just two bananas provide enough energy for a strenous 90-minute workout. This will definitely help us to keep fit.
Bananas are good source of magnesium, potassium, iron, zinc, iodine, and vitamins A, B (folic acid), E, and F. Plus, bananas have NO fat, cholesterol or sodium.
Bananas can also help overcome or prevent a number of illness and conditions:
1. Depression: Banana contain tryptophan, a type of protein that the body converts to serotonin, known to make you relax, improve your mood and generally make you feel happier.
2. PMS: The Vitamin B6 in bananas help o regulates blood glocose levels that affect your mood.
3. Anemia: High in iron, bananas can stimulate the production of hemoglobin in the blood.
4. Constipation: Banana is high in fiber and this help restore normal bowel action, helping to overcome the problem without laxatives.
5. Heartburn: Bananas have natural antacid effect, which gives the soothing relief.
6. Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD): Banana contains natural mood enhancer, tryptophan.
7. Warts: Those keen on natural alternatives swear that a piece of banana skin can kill off wart. Take a piece of banana skin and place it on the wart, with the yellow side out.
So, a banana really is a natural remedy for many ills!
Did you know that banana has also become a useful ingredient for our daily skin care routine? Banana contains vitamins A, and E which has penetrating qualities to improve your skin. Plus, it has anti-aging properties! See our Banana Anti-Aging Mask recipe. Other than applying banana on your skin, consuming it in its raw form can also nourish your skin from the inside.
Quick! Let’s go banana and stay healthy..
 Complete Guide to Banana – http://www.banana.com
Powered by Facebook Comments