Forget that expensive jar of underye cream. Very often, they contain chemicals which may be hazardous to your health.
Did you know that there are natural alternatives to your Loreal RevitaLift or Clinique Eye Cream? These natural home remedies are obviously cheap, easy to prepare, effective and most importantly, safe to use.
Here are some nifty all-natural formulas to reduce dark circles, puffy eyes, undereye bags, and crows’ feet. Plus, we also include a great tip for enhancing your eyelashes without mascara.
- Crush some mint leaves and apply around eye area. Leave for 10 minutes before rinsing off with cold water.
- Massaging eyes with almond oil is of great help. Massage at bed time daily, and in two weeks you will see the difference.
- Slice 1/4 raw potato into very thin slices. Spritz your eye area with water. Lie down and place the potato slices as “eye pads” for a few minutes. For best results, allow to remain for 10 minutes or more.
- Slice 1/4 raw cucumber into rings. Spritz your eye area with water. Lie down and place the cucumber rings over eyes. Lie down for about 15 minutes or so
Tired, Strained and Sore Eyes
- Moisten 2 tea bags in hot water, cool and then place directly over eyes. Leave on for 15 minutes
For Thick Luxurious Eyebrows
- Rub warm olive oil gently onto brows every night. It may take some weeks before you see results.
For Longer, Thicker Eyelashes
- Dab a cotton swab with castor bean oil. Apply to lashes every night for a few months. The oil may be allowed to remain on lashes all day. Repeated use will help lashes to become healthier and thicker.
Powered by Facebook Comments