I am seriously considering planting [tag]wheatgrass[/tag] in my kitchen.
I was over my friend’s place the other day and she has a lush tray of wheatgrass that looks so fresh. To ponder further, I would not mind to have trays of wheatgrass in my kitchen so that I can have a shot daily :)
To add to my excitement, it takes only 10 days for the wheatgrass to be fully grown and make into [tag]juice[/tag].
Fresh wheatgrass juice contains all the vitamins, minerals and amino acid needed by our bodies and it has the following benefits:
- cleanse and [tag]detox[/tag]ify the blood, liver and other organs
- aid [tag]weight loss[/tag] by acting as an appetite suppressant and improve fat metabolism
- clear complexion and help with wound healing
- reduce [tag]high blood pressure[/tag]
- improve blood sugar disorders
- help prevent tooth decay
- neutralise toxins and carcinogens – great antioxidant
- help improve digestion
I reckon I really need to start on wheatgrass juice because of my hectic lifestyles and the ever growing world of fast food, I reckon that our bodies are being cheated of real nourishment and instead filled with artificial chemicals additives, sugar and salt.
Time to do my body a favour by pumping in this potent cleanser :)
Powered by Facebook Comments