As the name implies, the [tag]rose petal facial steam[/tag] is a wonderful way to nourish your skin. Rose petals have light astringent properties, thus making it the gentlest of all astringents that is perfect for fair and dry skin.
With [tag]facial steams[/tag], your skin’s pores will be open for deep cleansing. Not only will it cleanse, but also to hydrate and rejuvenate all layers of your skin.
To prepare this heavenly scented rose petal steam, you will need to follow the six-steps direction:
1. Place a handful of fresh rose petals in a pot of water (2 cups). Bring to a boil, then reduce the heat and simmer for 5 to 10 minutes, adding water as needed.
2. Secure your hair back from your face.
3. Wash your face as usual.
4. Tent a towel over your head and let the heavenly aroma steam penetrate your face for 10 minutes. Make sure not to lean close enough to the steam to scald yourself.
5. Rinse your face with cool water
6. Follow with an astringent (e.g. witch hazel) to close the pores.
you may also like...
Powered by Facebook Comments