These beauty tips are by women living in different cultures and all these tips have a lot to do with where these women live.
1. Salt Rubs are what give Parisian women that glow. One cup of sea salt is mixed with half a cup of peppermint tea and formed into a paste. It’s used either as a shower gel or scrubbed before getting into the shower.
2. Spanish women add dramatic highlights to their dark hair with half a cup of cranberry juice and half a cup of seltzer. They use this as a final rinse after shampooing.
3. Jojoba Oil is the secret of African women. They use it on their skin as a conditioner on their hair to de-frizz and also as an effective bath oil.
4. Italians have their hands as pretty as their faces. They mix Hydro-quinine cream and olive oil and smooth on hands to get soft skin and banish hand freckles.
5. Green Tea is the Japanese secret to target calories as well as wrinkles. It speeds calorie-burning and keeps lines way from their faces.
6. In the past, the secret of the Japanese Geisha and their smooth, flawless skin is camellia oil. White camellia nut oil, used for centuries in Asia, is moisturising, conditioning, nourishing and softening benefits to the skin. Camellia Oil gives the skin a texture and glow unmatched by any other skin care product. A special formulation for helping to eliminate wrinkles after giving birth, revitalizing hair growth, and in treating burns. It helps to restructure the skin and strengthen nails. It is one of the most rapidly absorbed oils making it an excellent choice as facial oil. Fans include Kate Winslet, who used the Japanese Camellia Oil during her pregnancy to combat stretch marks.
7. We all know the benefits of green tea but in China it’s all about the white tea. The anti-aging secret! White Tea comes from the silver tip of the green tea plant. It’s also known as the emperor’s tea. The plant houses all the antioxidants in the tip. It acts as an environmental shield that the free radicals can’t penetrate through. They bounce off free radicals and fend off anti-aging. Recently, a few skin care lines have realized the benefits of whit tea and actually incorporated it in their products. A nice example would be Origins.
8. Coconut oil is the trick to getting full, thick, shiny hair like Indian women. It’s also great to help strengthen hair if your hair is thinning. The women in India do a hot oil scalp massage once a week. Heat some up in a bowl and give yourself a scalp massage once a week. Sleep with it on and wash in the morning! It will help seal the cuticle and rid those split ends not to mention making your hair thick and healthy.
9. For centuries, Moroccan women swear by Argan Oil to treat all kinds of problems such as wrinkles, acne, psoriasis or burns. Also referred to as “liquid gold,” Argan Oil is a beauty elixir for anti-aging as it is extremely high in antioxidants, essential fatty acids and Vitamins A, E and F, making it a natural super food for healthy glowing skin.
We would love to hear from you if you have any skin care tips that you would like to share.
you may also like...
Powered by Facebook Comments