Following my hair woes , I have looked for other split end home remedies and here are some of my findings:
- Mix well 1 teaspoon of Castor oil, mustard oil and olive oil. Massage the scalp for at least 30mins and apply it to the full length of hair. Cover the head with a hot towel.
- Mix 1tspn of almond oil with 1 egg yolk and apply it to your scalp as well as hair. Wash it after ½ an hour.
- Hair moisturizing mask made of mashed up avocado when applied to damp hair will prevent split ends effectively. Make sure you leave it on your hair for at least 15-30 minutes. You can also add hot olive oil to it.
More Hair Tips:
- Shampoo your hair after every workout or strenuous exercise, as due to perspiration the salt will erode your hair.
- Apply regular conditioner after every wash and deep conditioner once a month.
Powered by Facebook Comments