If you are like me – a juice lover, I am very sure you have a faithful [tag]juicer[/tag]. However, do you know how to provide the best care for your machine so that it can maintain its peak performance condition?
Here are some handy tips that I would love to share:
- Always clean your juicers immediately after using it.
- If you are juicing a lot of fruit or vegetables at a time, occasionally run water through the juicer once or twice to remove the pulp.
- If you are using strongly colored or pungent fruits or vegetable, you can also run water through the juicer occasionally or alternatively, process a few pieces of apple through the juicer- this should prevent subsequent juicers from being discolored or unfavorably flavored.
- Make sure that you check your owners manual. If the model allows, soak the juicer or clean it with a little bleach to remove stains that will collect over time.
- If soaking is not an option, use a solution of 1 teaspoon of bicarbonate of soda diluted in 1 cup of water to clean the stains.
Powered by Facebook Comments